Programme: Higher Diploma in Port and Shipping Management
Duration: Two (2) years or Four (4) semesters
- Port and Shipping management and policies,
- Maritime Insurance and Law,
- Cargo Handling and Maritime Administration.
- In-depth exposure to the physical operations of ports and shipping;
- Principles of Management for port and shipping organizations
- Management information and control systems.
- Holders of Senior Secondary School (SSS) OR Senior High School Certificate;
- Candidates to have at least 2 G.C.E. ‘A’ Level Passes or equivalent;
- At least 4 years service experience in the maritime industry; OR
- Mature students with long working experience in the maritime industry with proven ability to undertake the course;
- Proficiency in the English Language.