Master of Arts in Ports and Shipping Administration
Duration: One (1) year or two (2) semesters
- Port Administration;
- Maritime Transport Economics
- International Shipping
- Maritime Law and Insurance
- Maritime Safety and Environmental Studies
- Information Technology and Computer Application
- Industrial Attachment and Field Excursions
For senior management personnel in Ports and Shipping organizations and all persons interested in making a career in the maritime industry.
Candidates must have a first degree in any discipline with at least a 2nd Class Lower.
The highest grade certificate of competency for unrestricted service as master mariner or chief engineer or equivalent qualification/experience together with evidence or academic ability to pursue the course successfully.