It is announced for the information of continuing students that registration of courses for the 2017/2018 academic year will be strictly online.
In view of the above, students are requested to follow the under-listed registration process:
- Pay at least 40% of fees at the designated bank(s).
- Login with your I.D and Password (24 hours after payment) in the registration system at http://student.rmu.edu.gh at any internet café to register for your semester courses using details on the instruction sheets.
- When done, click on the (Register, print your slip and logout) to complete your registration. A printable page opens showing details of Registered Semester Courses, print out 3 copies of the page of the Registered Courses.
- Sign the printed copies and send them to your Head of Department to sign as a proof of your Registration and submit same to the Registry for endorsement.
- Please be mindful of the following important dates:
- Monday, 14th August, 2017 – Registration Begins
- Friday, 1st September, 2017 – Registration Ends
- Monday, 4th September, 2017 – Late Registration with Penalty Begins
- Friday, 8th September, 2017 – Late Registration with Penalty Ends